Network scanner:- Discovers all devices connected at the network.
– Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Nam,e and Domain.
A Next Pro APK is among the best ways to handle your android programs. It gives you a great deal of power as well as flexibility over your Android programs. As you know, designing and developing an app can be exceedingly difficult. And because of this, a lot of people are turning to the web for help. There are certainly online resources that provide free downloads of several popular android programs.
However, not all are great. There are a whole lot of unreliable websites that promise free android app downloads, but when you attempt to download it, you are presented with an error message. The very best way to deal with such sites would be to look at different forums. In forums, you will find a forum dedicated to the topic of android app development. You will see several distinct users that are sharing their experiences and perspectives on various topics. You could also seek the aid of people in forums who are experienced in app development. This way, you’ll be able to acquire valuable ideas and information that can assist you in creating your apps.
However, the most important thing you have to remember while looking for a free download apk is that you must pay for every app you want to download. This is critical because, when you get started working in your apps, you will discover that it takes money and time. To be able to make an app, you’ll have to get the essential tools, programming abilities, and expertise.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
– Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
– Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
– Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnet mask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
– Network monitor. Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks.
– Network security- Monitoring access to network wifi. Receive notification when a new device or an unknown device connects to the network.
– Ping tools. It’s possible to ping every device connected and any hostname or IP Address.
– Port scanner to scan the most common port used.
– Themes available.
– Available languages: Czech, German, Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Chinese.
– Traceroute shows the route of packets that are sent from the smartphone to target host. It’s possible to see the route also on the map.
– IP calculator: this tool calculate the network parameters like netmask, CIDR, ip address range hosts number etc…
– IP location shows the position of the IP address on the map.
– MAC address lookup allow to get the vendor from MAC address.
– DNS lookup allow to get the IP address of the domain, mail server etc. Reverse DNS is supported.
– Network position shows the position on the map of the network scanned.
– Backup/Restore data on the local folder or with google drive.
– Speed test: this tool calculate the download speed and upload speed.
– Supported tethering mode
– IPv6 supported for Ping, Traceroute, Port Scan and IP Calculator