Neutron is a sophisticated music participant with the platform-unbiased precise 32/64-bit audio engine which produces the highest best sound of Hi-Fi grade.
The greatest decision for any Android consumer is that audio player program to download. Just what is the difference between the audio player app which can be downloaded from Google Play and also the one you purchase from Nokia? Or from Apple? Is there any real difference at all? Well, if you take a peek at the Internet, you will find out that there is no true gap between the program of the big three.
I have heard a lot of people discuss this Microsoft NN mobile app, but at the end of the day, it’s Nokia that reigns supreme as far as mobile apps are concerned. The issue with Microsoft is that the cost they charge is way beyond reasonable rates. Nokia is unquestionably the one who keeps the company on a steady rise so far as music playing is concerned. But why can it be Nokia that is the choice of most of the users? Well, the choice is quite straightforward. It is a Nokia because it is the company that has mastered the art of having a top company ranking, product pricing, quality, and customer satisfaction at the same moment.
The people of the United Kingdom Possess the Nokia N1 smartphone. This smartphone has everything they could want in mobile at a cost they can easily manage. Now, what about the Apple Music program. It is a really interesting program which might give Apple a good run for the money in the mobile music world. If you are interested in getting an Android music player app, then you have to go through the procedure to get it from Google Play. The advantages are not to be questioned.
Neutron can output hello-res audio immediately to the inner DAC (if the tool helps it) and gives a rich set of virtual gear (DSP) for modifying the sound. It is the handiest utility able to sending audio to the community renderers (UPnP/DLNA, Chromecast) with all DSP effects carried out inclusive of real gapless playback. Render PCM to DSD in real-time by way of utilising a unique oversampling mode, if the device supports DSD!
Neutron is equipped with a specialised user interface with advanced alternatives, wealthy set of controls and is designed specifically for audiophiles and those who’s honestly in love with the song!
* 32/64-bit audio processing (HD audio).
* OS and platform unbiased decoding and audio processing.
* Hi-Res Audio guide (Android four.Four+, up to 32-bit, 768 kHz):
– gadgets with on-board Hi-Res Audio DACs
– DAPs: iBasso DX150-DX220, Cayin i5-N5ii, Fiio X5-X7-M6-M11, HiBy R6 (+PRO)
* Bit-perfect playback.
* Audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG/Vorbis, FLAC, OPUS, WMA, WMA Lossless (sixteen-bit), AC3, AAC, M4A, M4B, M4R, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, ALAC, APE, WV, MPC, WAV, AU, AIFF, audio MPG/MPEG/AVI, iTunes/Windows Media (no DRM).
* Native DSD (direct or DoP), DSD.
* Output all to DSD.
* DSD to PCM interpreting.
* DSD formats: DFF, DSF, ISO SACD/DVD.
* Module tune codecs: MOD, IM, XM, S3M.
* Voice audio format: SPEEX.
* Playlists: CUE, M3U, PLS, ASX, RAM, XSPF, WPL.
* Lyrics (.LRC documents, metadata).
* Streaming audio (performs Internet radio streams, Icecast, Shoutcast).
* Supports huge media libraries.
* Network song resources:
– SMB/CIFS network device (NAS or PC, Samba stocks);
– UPnP/DLNA media server;
– FTP server;
– WebDAV server.
* Output to Chromecast (up to 24-bit, 192 kHz, no limit for a layout or DSP consequences).
* Output to UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer (as much as 24-bit, 768 kHz, no restriction for a format or DSP results).
* Direct output to USB DAC (thru USB OTG adapter, as much as 32-bit, 768 kHz).
* 32-bit output on Android five+ (IEEE 754, non-obligatory).
* UPnP/DLNA Media Renderer server (gapless, DSP consequences).
* Device nearby tune library management through inner FTP server.
* DSP consequences:
– Parametric Equalizer (4-30 band, completely configurable: kind, frequency, Q, advantage);
– Graphic EQ mode with 21 common presets;
– Surround Sound (Ambiophonic R.A.C.E.);
– Crossfeed (better stereo sound belief in headphones);
– Compressor / Limiter (compression of dynamic range);
– Time Delay (loudspeaker time alignment);
– Dithering (minimise quantisation);
– Pitch, Tempo (playback speed and pitch correction);
– Phase Inversion (channel polarity alternate).
* Speaker overload defensive filters: Subsonic, Ultrasonic.
* Normalization using Peak, RMS (Preamp gain calculation after DSP results).
* Replay Gain from metadata.
* Gapless playback (sample correct).
* Hardware and Preamp volume controls.
* High high-quality real-time optionally available resampling (Quality and Audiophile modes).
* Real-time Spectrum and RMS analysers.
* Balance (L/R).
* Mono mode.
* Playback modes: Shuffle, Loop, Single Track, Sequential, Queue.
* Playlist management.
* Media library grouping through the album, artist, composer, style, 12 months, score, folder.
* Artist grouping with the aid of ‘Album Artist’ class.
* Folder mode.
* Clock mode.
* Timers: sleep, wake.
* Android Auto.
* Interface languages: Русский, 中文 (繁体), 中文 (简体), 한국어, 日本語, Việt, ไทย, Deutsch, Italiano, Indonesian, Malay, Nederlands, Français, English, Español, ελληνικά, Português, Magyar, Polski, العربية, Türk.