Watch your favorite 2D and 3D videos in VR with VRTV VR Video Player and a Cardboard compatible headset! VRTV features beautiful virtual environments and is the ONLY VR video player supporting watching together with a friend in a full synchronized play.
V1 – Android phones are the easiest to use with a V1 Video Player Apk. It is quick and easy to install, and there are many programs for it. There are also many choices for what to view, and the choice to pause and rewind displays on the touch screen. You have all the typical qualities of a V1 and then some. Some of these include things like making and receiving phone calls. The V1 Phone Companion is one that works via Google Voice and will be the most popular.
The other is known as the VVR, or Virtual Reality Video player, which many are regarded as the best alternative. They come in white and black and a variety of colors, including special variant models. The majority of them are quite small, just coming in at under six inches. However, they do not come cheap since they’re usually not readily available for more than fifty dollars on the internet.
Google’s VP is producing new applications for Android, which has gained a lot of popularity because of its simplicity and simplicity of usage. There are business owners who use their mobiles for documenting sales and marketing functions. They could record the salesperson talking about their goods, which will be quite useful in selling and marketing. They can then construct a demonstration based on what the salesperson said to tailor the sales pitch according to what was said. Furthermore, if they’re recording the wholesale, the entire event is recorded in their recording device, and it is a V1 Video Player Apk.
VTRV VR Video Player has great support for all common 3D/2D formats and modes, including 180, 220, 270, and 360 panoramas and fisheye objective projection.
VRTV VR Video Player features:
– Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
– Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages, Unicode characters, and automatic encoding detection.
– Configurable subtitle size.
– Immersive virtual environments. Watch in your own home theater or a crafty cave.
– Player controls in a great VR UI.
– Next/Previous media buttons to switch between videos.
– Fully configurable gamepad and keyboard controls.
– Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: Side by side (SBS), Over and Under (OU, Top, and Bottom), Panoramic video in 180 (Dome), 220, 270, and 360 degrees. It also supports fisheye projection videos.
– Simple material design.
– Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
– Headset configuration from within the app. Supports several different head trackers; find the one that works best with your phone and eliminate drift.
– Streaming files over a network. Open a stream from VRTV or use your favorite browser of file explorer to open streams in VRTV VR Video Player.
– Static video mode. For long movies, lock the video in place right in front of you.
VR Button guide:
– Below screen: Open file browser and Play controls
– Left of the screen: Subtitle on/off, text size, Sync on/off, and Screen lock. Read more about Sync below!
– Top of screen: Re-center with timer, SDK re-center (keep horizon level), Screen-type switch, Video type switch (2D/3D Side By Side, 3D Over/Under), and fisheye projection toggle.
– Right of the screen: Screen size and volume
– Synchronization is a feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of the device you wish to sync with in Settings/General, where you can also find your own device’s IP. Do this on both phones, so they have each other’s IP configured.
– Select a video to play. If it’s a local video, it must be present on both devices.
– In the VR UI, click the “sync” button on both devices to enable synchronization.
– On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
Feature suggestions and bug reports are always welcome!
NFC, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used by the Cardboard SDK to set up and save your headset configuration.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Usedto findg the IP of your device anddisplayg it in the Sync settings to help set up the synchronized play with another device.