- Two recording modes: 1) Microphone recording 2) Phone name recording
- Very excessive most sound best: can be set up to record at 48KHz
- Wide desire of optimized sound first-rate settings: from the maximum green to the most targeted
- Can document smartphone calls from the microphone to pass the Android 6.0 restriction of the VOICE_CALL audio supply
- Other sound recording apps will not paintings with other phone call recording apps due to the fact on Android, only one app can report something at a particular second. Thus, it’s exceptional to apply one app for calls and microphone recordings. The app will yield the audio subsystem to smartphone name recording while a name is made, and go back to microphone recording when it’s performed
Can file even as the app is within the heritage, you can pretend that you aren’t recording something
Will robotically add the recorded files to your chosen cloud storage:
++ Google Drive
Can offload the recorded documents to an SD card
Starts on gadget reboot, keeps recording (if started during the preceding run)
Saves space: may be set up to eliminate the oldest recordings if the overall length exceeds a maximum
Can file to the app’s private folder or to the commonplace storage
Record through schedule: time of day, days of the week
No tricky processes to start and forestall recording: simply open the app and click an appropriate button
No unintentional recording or unintended failure to report!
More information right here: http://bsr.Ag38.Ru/
Problem: BSR data for some hours in heritage, then stops.
Solution: Check your telephone’s power saving settings. Make positive the BSR app is “blanketed” and is authorized to work in the history indefinitely.
Problem: BSR doesn’t start up when I reboot the cellphone.
Solution: Make certain that you had commenced the recording before you grew to become off the phone. Check if BSR may be discovered within the list of strolling apps (Developers’ Options) after startup (without clicking the BSR icon). Check your phone’s settings for “optimizations” that could block apps from going for walks on startup. Try making the BSR app “blanketed”.
Problem: Very awful sound first-rate even on highest settings
Solution: Make certain that your microphone is not obscured. Check if a leather or plastic casing of the smartphone obscures any of its microphones. Record a brief audio speaking or knocking to extraordinary elements of your smartphone to discover wherein the maximum touchy microphones are located. If the mic is on the bottom, placed the phone up side down within the pocket in order that the mic stands proud. Try an external microphone. Try a one-of-a-kind telephone, greater expensive phones tend to have better microphones.
2.42 – Major update – beep sounds (recording indication), headset media button manage, audio cognizance – yield audio access to other apps then getting it again after they’re done.
2.Forty three – Yield audio get admission to to voice verbal exchange apps like Viber, WhatsApp
2.44 – Error fixes
2.45 – Audio attention may be turned off
2.Forty six – Scrollable interface for extremely-small monitors