A fully featured hand drawn animation application for Android. Made by way of an animator, for animators. Powerful sufficient for specialists, easy enough for novices. Everything you need to create conventional hand drawn body-via-frame animation, anywhere you cross!
The RoughAnimator is a 3D animation app for Android powered by Sketch. It is among the best apps I’ve ever used, and it is one of the best programs I’ve ever heard of, too. This exciting little program combines rapid prototyping with live action animation to create actual time, high-quality digital animation. Think of it as an Adobe Photoshop that runs on your Android device. It is a really cool bit of software, but you want to use the RoughAnimator app to use it completely.
Basically, what you need to do to use this animation app is to export an H.264 video in your camera or import an existing HD video to use. As soon as you have your movie, all you need to do is set up a simple scene, then sketch it out using the built in sketching tools. That is pretty much it. All you have to do is turn the sketches into 3D objects, which will really appear in the next stage of the animation process, which can be known as animating them.
Employing the RoughAnimator app, you can actually create short video clips that seem like they’re moving, are nicely animated, and also have motion and sound results. The whole process takes under a minute to complete. This really is a cool little program that could be used for both professional and casual usage.
– Timeline with limitless layers and without problems adjustable publicity length of man or woman drawings, for pose-to-pose or immediately-beforehand, animating
– Onion skinning
– Preview playback
– Scrub alongside a timeline
– Import audio for lip syncing
– Import video for rotoscoping animation
– Custom brushes
– Supports Samsung S-Pen and different stress touchy gadgets
– Control framerate and backbone
– Export animation to Quicktime video, GIF, or image series
– RoughAnimator tasks can be imported to Adobe Flash/Animate, After Effects, and Toon Boom Harmony