See what your vehicle is doing in realtime, get OBD fault codes, vehicle performance, sensor information, and more!
The new torque pro and two cars and are the very first mobile app to offer such features within an auction app. The developers have significantly improved the car payment functionality and also made it a whole lot easier to accept payment via the app. Users can now use the widget for Android Wear, and the owner will get to see a live screen of their credit card transaction in real time. Also, users can now see the complete amount and status of the payment until the trade is confirmed.
Automobile owners are now able to rely on their cars for car payment without the necessity of having to take care of shopping at various retail locations and incur unnecessary expenses. Instead, the consumers can now utilize their phones to control the procedure. This also helps in reducing the amount of possible thefts on the vehicles. Once the app is set up, it becomes accessible to the user’s phone and permits them to cover at any moment. Hence, users don’t need to spend much time while they are awaiting the payment.
Other helpful features of this program include the ability to search for automobiles or rent a brand new one from the app. They’re also able to track the fuel efficiency of the vehicle, its maintenance expenses, and also the value of the car. Additionally, the owners can also obtain details about the car’s safety characteristics, insurance coverage, and monthly payments. Apart from that, the users may even post comments or ask for assistance in the dealers.
Torque is a car/automobile overall performance/diagnostics tool and scanner that makes use of an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to hook up with your OBD2 engine control / ECU
Layout your dashboard with the widgets/gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to offer tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you had been doing at any factor in time
It also can show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. It helps you restore your car and facilitates keep restore prices down!
Torque also capabilities:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can study Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* zero-60 speed timings – greater accurate than simply the usage of plain vintage GPS – see how speedy your automobile is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey the usage of the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII records overlay – a black field for your vehicle/truck!
* Automatically ship GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (as an example if you are happening an avenue trip)
* Massive fault code database for research of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme guide (select from distinctive subject matters to alternate the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging statistics to web or email CSV/KML for analysis through excel / OpenOffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time using
* Compass (GPS Based) that may not go through magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime internet upload functionality – see what you have been doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo improves feature for automobiles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat and so forth supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for instance in case your coolant temperature goes over 120C at the same time as using) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock aid
* Graph information
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, and many others
* AIDL API for 1/3 party apps, A easy Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices just like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any automobile that uses the OBD 2 trendy (maximum vehicles built after 2000, but can work for motors as a ways back as 1996) if doubtful test together with your producer first or search for ‘OBD2’ on written on a large white label on your engine bay
Works on cars made with the aid of Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugeot, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and lots of greater automobile makes, European, US, Far East, and many others. Some automobile ECUs may additionally guide more/fewer features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car, which offers your cellphone access. You can discover a listing of adapters on http://torque-bhp.Com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters now not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from eBay / amazon, then make certain you have an awesome returns policy with the seller
Some of the exceptional dependable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.Net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported – search on google for them
More functions added each release – there are boards at http://torque-bhp.Com/forums/ – in case you want something brought, then allow me to realize, and I’ll try to upload it if it’s miles viable! Vehicle ECUs range in the number of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reviews of placing or reboots after quitting the app is due to a computer virus in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab, this will be prompted by using using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the hassle. However, HTC/Samsung wants to release a restoration.Please touch their help and request a fix, Thanks!