Welcome to Chronus, a set of flexible and stylish Clock, Weather, News, Tasks, Stocks, Fitness, and Calendar widgets for your Home and Lock** screen.
Chronus Pro App shares the same highly optimized back-end services, making it the perfect, single replacement for many of the other stand-alone widgets on your device. This ensures your system will use less CPU, data, and battery while still providing you with rich information.
Features (All versions):
- Fully functional Flex, Flex (Analog), Clock+, Clock+ (Dash), Dash, Pixel+, Pixel2+, News, Tasks, and Weather
- Highly customizable look and feel of almost all components
- Weather panel with Yahoo! Weather, OpenWeatherMap, Weather Underground (PWS), Accuweather and
- MET Norway weather providers
- Weather, Calendar, and Tasks notifications
- News Feed panel with built-in RSS sources and “Read it later” using Pocket
- Tasks widget supports Google Tasks.
- Calendar panel showing a scrollable list of upcoming events
- Highlight upcoming calendar events with custom colors and font bolding.
- Backup and restore widget settings.
- Add any two (2) DashClock Extensions in the Flex and ‘Dash’ widgets.
- Built-in Gmail, Missed Calls, Calendar, and Text Messages extensions
- Android Wear support and a basic Chronus Wear watch face.
- Can be used as a weather provider for CyanogenMod, LineageOS, and derived ROMs
- Additional Widgets (Forecast, Calendar, Clock+ (Forecast), Fit+ and Stocks)
- Additional News providers (Feedly, Twitter, Reddit)
- Additional Tasks providers (Microsoft Exchange, Evernote, and Todoist)
- Many more alignment, style, color, and layout options for all widgets
- Set custom Tap actions to launch apps or activities
- Stock Alerts
- Daydream screensaver
- Unlimited DashClock Extensions
- Full Chronus Wear watch face with Google Fit counters and weather forecast.
- You can choose to use one or all of the features; those not used are completely disabled and use no system resources.
- **Lock screen widgets are only supported on Android 4.x and with 3rd party lock screen apps on Android 5+
While Danny Baumann, Jorge Ruesga, and I wrote most of the widget, credit also goes to the many translators and other contributors such as Nicolai Ehemann and Matt Booth for the languages and features they have contributed.